Sunday, October 2, 2011

Planes, Trains, Automobiles and Semi Trucks? - Day 2 Cleveland

8 AM hit way too early today but somehow I managed to get up and get myself moving.  I am not sure what the temperature was outside, but I am sure glad it was an indoor show!   Once again a big thanks to Craig for helping me get the car in order and his wife Dottie for giving me a short break during the show.  I spent most of my day at the table and car.  Unfortunate for me, I missed Chip Foose.  He left on a plane last night before I arrived.  Darn the luck!

At the end of the show I did manage to sneak off and get some cool pictures of some cool "Piston Powered" vehicles.   I don't think I've ever seen a bomber and a classic in the same building at the same time.  Below are some of the photos I was able to get.







To think there aren't many pink cars floating around but how about a pink semi truck?





Not only is it pink, but it's pink for a good cause!

Speaking of causes, the final numbers aren't in for Erie yet, but if we go by standings for donations that we know of so far, then here are the cities in order: 

Buffalo
Erie
Cleveland

Tomorrow we head off to Incredible Pizza in Indianapolis!  It's supposed to be sunny and warm.  I'm looking forward to having to use my sunglasses!  If you're in the Indy area, here's the address:

8707 Hardegan St
Indianapolis, In. 46227

I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment