Monday, October 3, 2011

Incredible cars, incredible people and Incredible Pizza!

What a night!

It started out at Skilman Ford and the incredible collection of cars at the "museum"!  As I walk into this building the drool started coming from my chin.  Napkin please!  Photos are posted up on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/buffalotoburbank.  I was greeted by several cars at Skilman where we went to view all kinds of classsics.  I have my two all picked out!  Of course I would pick a classic Dodge Challenger but the unexpected Thunderbird stole my heart too!  I just love those fins in the back!

After that it was a short trip to "The Suds" for a photo shoot with fellow Saleen Owner and SCOA member, Jason Smith. It's a local "Drive in" restaurant.  Jason's Saleen is donning the original Mineral Gray that the Pink Pony use to be.  It was just fitting to have the two pair up for a few pictures.

Next stop:  Incredible Pizza with Incredible People and more Incredible cars!


This is not just your average pizza place either.  The manager was incredible, the food was incredible and heck they even have a room dedicated to Route 66! If that wasn't enough "incredibleness", then let me tell you, the people I met tonight were great!  A big thanks to Sue Likens for getting this cruise night together.  She did an awesome job!  And thank you to Incredible Pizza and everybody that came out!

I'm looking forward to Chicago tomorrow.  I hear there's a bit of a rival (all in fun of course) between Jason (Indy) and Scott (Chicago) via the Saleen club of America,  ... the challenge is on!

Good Night folks! Until tomorrow!

Standings:

Buffalo
Indianapolis
Erie
Cleveland

No comments:

Post a Comment