Saturday, December 31, 2011

Long Overdue posting!

I never did blog about one of the most fantastic times on my trip which was Houston TX!  My sincere apologies for that.  It was once again a great adventure that took place at City Centre.  Thanks to Kresha Leigh, Joe Mills, Loco Bob, Dave Chien, Harley's Angels, City Centre, and many many more!

Houston topped everybody off with around $3000 in donations and took first place in the running!  Great Job Houston!  You said you were going to be #1 and sure enough you were right!

After I left Houston it was time to head to Nashville Tennessee for a Show n Shine with Jay Wasack of No Aqua Car Care.  Forgive me Jay, I forgot the name of the Ford Dealership we were at and I can't find the business card!

Before I hit Tennessee, I had a bit of an off the tour stop in Birmingham Alabama where I met up with the folks of Magic City Mustangs on the day of their picnic.  Thank you Deidra Quick Trammell for getting in touch with me! It was a great lunch and great donations in such a short time!  Look out TN and AL!  It looks like I'm coming back for 2012 and I'm bringing friends!

Next stop was Mustangs Unlimited in Atlanta for a small meet up and dinner with some Saleen owners. Thank you to Shane for getting that put together.  I may have showed up an hour late (oops forgot about those time zone changes) but I made it!

Then off to Charlotte NC where I finally met Frank DeFeo of Croftgate USA which I most graciously need to thank for cleaning that filthy pony of mine.  I know he has video cleaning my car and if/when I get my hands on it I will definitely have to post it!  She's still sparkling although she's put away for the year.

Buffalo To Burbank raised over $7000 for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. For its first run it was pretty darn good!

I'm still looking for a clever name for 2012's trip and preferably one I can use year after year after year...  2012 plans are in the making for a two week trip up and down the East Coast.  Sorry Houston and KC, perhaps 2013? ;)

I owe many thanks to many people so here's the starting list:

Rod and Piston - www.rodandpiston.com - Joe Haniszewski
Howie you know who you are
SSBC  Brakes
Croftgate USA
American Classic Gauges
Joel Kopp - WNY Shelby and Mustang Club
Matt B
Pocketeer Billiards (Shameless plug- The Booby Cruise - September 16th 2012)
Saleen Club of America
Bass Pro of KC
Wild Pony Motor Sports
Five Star Ford
Skillman Ford
Max & Ermas
Incredible Pizza
Guardians of the Ribbon
Ruby's Diner
KHTS AM 1220
Planet Green
No Aqua Car Care
Harley's Angels


All the Mustang clubs that got cruise nights and other things going on the way

and most importantly YOU!  If it weren't for YOU we could not have accomplished this!

No comments:

Post a Comment