Thursday, September 9, 2010

I thought pink was safe!

It's really not my favorite color.  My favorite is blue.  Truth is, if I were to go out and buy a Mustang today it would be Grabber Blue.  Though I thought pink would be a safe color for me having three boys.  I have pink suitcases, pink duffle bags, pink tools, amongst other pink items.  I always had pink toothbrushes.  Notice, I said "HAD".

I bought a two-pack of new toothbrushes last week.  One pink, one orange.  Kevin grabbed the orange one. I expected that.  What I didn't expect was for my other son to come for a visit with a need to brush his teeth.  I suppose you know where this is going, and if you couldn't guess, he took my pink toothbrush because it was on the sink unopened waiting for me. 

About those pink tools I have?  There are some missing. I didn't use them.  Now if they go after my pink blanket, car, suitcase and/or duffle bag, I'm going to get real worried!

No comments:

Post a Comment